Type and function of hydraulic valves
Hydraulic valves control the flow and switching of different circuits of your hydraulic medium in your hydraulic system. Valves are used in many fields such as industry, forestry or agriculture. A distinction is made between directional control valves, pressure valves, shut-off valves and flow control valves.
Hydraulic valves – sub-categories
Directional control Valves
Directional valves control the flow in hydraulic systems. Directional valves are basically differentiated according to their design (directional seat or directional spool valves) and according to the number of useful connections and switching positions (e.g. 4/2 or 2/2 valves).
Pressure valves regulate and limit the pressure in your hydraulic system. A distinction is made between pressure relief valves, pressure reducing valves, load holding valves and charging valves. Pressure valves are suitable for protection against pressure peaks, overpressures at the consumer and for setting different pressures at different consumers of your plant.
A distinction is made between check valves, filling valves and shuttle valves. They block the flow in one direction and allow free flow in the opposite direction. This prevents oil backflow, for example. Those valves, unlike other valves, do not require external actuation.
Flow control valves
Flow control valves include flow control valves, flow dividers, orifice plates, and choke valves. These are suitable, for example, for controlling the speed of movement of the consumer by changing the cross-section or for controlling and regulating the flow.
You can find more Categories in our Overview
Hydraulic valves – Current Sales
- Argo Hytos 4/3 Wegeventil RPE3-063C11/02400E1, A-B geschlossen, P-T Verbunden159,99 €
- Einschraubventil, Cartridgeventil, 2-Wege Stromregelventil, Typ FR-13A-20-B-L, ähnlich SUN FDBA-LBN69,60 €
- Manual control valve, 60 liters, electric 24V, 1 section, with pressure relief valve DBV 160 up to 315 bar175,05 €
- Hydraulic valve, check valve, double pilot operated, G 3/8″34,07 €
- Hydraulic Valve, Flow control Valve, 3-Ways, with pressure relief Valve for CPM and CPRM Motor75,72 €
- Hydraulic Valve, 3-Ways Flow control Valve, Flow regulator, pipeline, G1″226,59 €
- Hydraulic Valve, 3-Ways Flow control Valve, Flow regulator, pipeline, G3/4″173,90 €
- Hydraulic Valve, 3-Ways Flow control Valve, Flow regulator, pipeline, G3/8″106,66 €
- overcenter valve without Brake release port for CPMS hydraulic motor111,60 €